Friday, December 23, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Paul Simon singing Kodachrome, filter apps that make phone pictures look awesome, nougat, making things instead of buying them, happy hours at home, clam chowder, Christmas lights, getting to work on time, Dr. Bronner's magic all-one peppermint bar soap, reading things in the accents you suppose they were written in, stretching, art dates with myself, snow, candles, walking downtown, getting mail from people I know, good grammar, run-on sentences, the occasional absurd contradiction, antipasto, competitive reality tv shows, kittens, fleece pants, glitter, cooking for people I like, laughing at things that shouldn't be funny, bubble baths, black coffee, fresh air, grocery shopping, Mary Chapin Carpenter, scrabble, mason jars, makeup, clean floors, spreadsheets, life planning, sweaters, martinis, sweet dreams, red shoes, electronic coupons, Olympia Coffee Roasting Co. soy mochas, recipe blogs, wrapping presents, and signing my name.














I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & a Fabulous 2012 full of all of your favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment